Does America really want the "change" that Barack Hussein OBama and the most liberal do-nothing Congress in history have to offer?
Consider this. During the first 6 years of the Bush Presidency, the economy was humming along at more than 3.5% GDP Growth a year. Unemployment in this country was historically low. Everyone that truly wanted a job, had a job.
Then, the Democrats took control of Congress in January, 2006 and began wreaking havoc on the economy. Here is the result of the Nancy Pelosi/Harry Reid/Barack Hussein Obama triumverate of evil in the U.S. Congress.
It was only back in August, 2007 that:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
5) Americans were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations overseas, and living large!...
But Americans wanted 'CHANGE'!
So, what did they do? In 2006, they voted in a Democratic Congress, and boy --- did we get "Change." This is what's happened under the Democrat Controlled Congress in just the past 11 months:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted to a 7 year low.
2) Gasoline is now approximately $4 a gallon;
3) Unemployment is up to 54% (a 15% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS and prices still dropping;
5) 2% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) THE DOW is probing another low (11,100)
7) $2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS has evaporated from the retirement portfolios (Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds) of millions of working Americans
And if that isn't enough, Speaker Of The House, Nancy Pelosi, & Senate Majority leader, Harry Reed (both Liberal Democrats), will not allow a vote on more oil exploration in the USA.
Not that a vote will matter, the Democrats have nominated the most liberal, do-nothing, no-record-of-accomplishment candidate ever in Barack Hussein Obama who has already stated he is OPPOSED to any OFFSHORE drilling and the development of new energy supplies in the United States!
Obama's answer: inflate your tires!
We sure got change, didn't we?
Now OBama says he's going to give us "Real Change!"
Just how much Democrat "Change" do you think this country can stand?