Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ladies & Gentelmen, Sarah Palin

The Next President of The United States (?)

As I watched Palin’s speech to the National Tea Party Convention last night in Nashville Tennessee, two thoughts crossed my mind.

First, is former Ambassador John Bolton advising Palin on foreign relations?  The similarities between Bolton and Palin’s views and the way in which they express them are too striking for Bolton not to be influencing Palin.  By the way, I’d view that as a good thing and certainly a smart move on Palin’s part if it were true.  Of course, that’s just speculation on my part.

The second thought I had as Palin ripped the Obama administration to shreds was “I wonder who’s office Obama, Biden, Emmanuel, Axelrod, Gibbs, Pelosi and Reid were curled up in a fetal position in?”

“Despite what the pundits say, contested primaries are not civil wars, they are Democracy at work, and that’s beautiful.”

-- Sarah Palin, National Tea Party Convention, Nashville Tennessee

No comments: