Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Response To The Republican Senate Leadership Survey

I’m Sure They’re Not Happy With What I Have To Say

The other day I received a “Republican Senate Leadership Survey” which as we all know is nothing more than a “marketing tool” to solicit donations.  A quick fast-forward to the last page validated that after I opened the envelope.

Not being one to waste a free postage-paid return envelope, I decided to give the spineless bastards in the “Republican Senate Leadership” a piece of my mind while responding to their “survey” (again, which is nothing more than a marketing tool to solicit donations.)

This is the second time I’ve received such a form from them, the last time being in 2008.  Frankly, I’m surprised I received another one as the last time I responded to them I was far less kind than I was even this time.

Still, I couldn’t resist putting my feelings about the sad state of the Republican Party on paper, after all they provided the postage-paid return envelope for me to do it.

So today, rather than an anti-Obama rant I’m sharing my survey responses to the “Republican Senate Leadership” survey and I hope you enjoy them. 

Comments welcome!

Imga

IMG_0001

IMG_0002

IMG_0003

Daddy Plugged The Hole!

Right, Obama did it.  Yep, had nothing to do with BP, Obama “ordered” them to “just plug the damn’ hole!” and it was done.

After more than 80 days of Government interference in stopping the oil leak, BP finally did it.

Now if only the stupid bastards in the Federal Government would just get the hell out of the way and let the clean-up begin in earnest.

That bastard Obama deliberately used the Federal Government to impede the States from cleaning up the mess or preventing it from hitting the marshes and beaches of the Gulf Coast.  He did it to appease his ultra-left wing environmentalist nazi’s who want us off of oil, living on “green” energy, freezing to death in caves in the winter.

Someone PLEASE impeach this asshole for blatant incompetency before he destroys the country beyond repair!

No comments: