Saturday, July 19, 2008

No Dissent! Vote Obama Or Die!

It has begun.

"Vote Obama Or Die!" was heard exiting one hollywood elitist's mouth recently.  I've even seen it on t-shirts worn by black Obama supporters in Chicago's south-loop area where I work.  "Vote Obama Or Die!" is what the t-shirt reads, with an angry looking picture of Obama.

And now, the Obamanutsdiddy are issuing death threats to those who don't support their 'savior' Barak Hussein Obama.  In fact, they don't even like the fact that some have chosen to point out that Obama's middle name is the same as the Iraqi tyrant responsible for hundreds of thousands of people dying.

So what's happening here?  Simple.  Obama supporters are now threatening the die-hard Hillary! supporters through burning down signs, trees, threatening phone calls and telephone harassment among other things. 

Think Obamanuts are beyond this type of behavior?  Their savior has told them not to do these things, yet they continue on.

Liberal blog "Hillary Is My Girl!" is the latest to step from the shadows to discuss the death threats they've been receiving from the Obamanuts:

"On June 3, 2008 I put a PUMA sign up on my front door. I also put a NObama sign up. The entire neighborhood knew I was not going to vote for Obama {Most told me I would be stupid to vote for the man who spent weeks trying to terrorize me.}.obamaordietshirt


Two weeks later as PUMA began to gain attention the Campaign began bothering me again.
I received an email and then the phone calls started.

 
One evening I received a phone call - another death threat - and then shortly after my son came in and yelled fire. Someone set my tree on fire. The fire department said the fire was arson.


In related news... The website for the petition calling for Obama to provide a certified birth certificate has been taken down because of threats against the host and their family.


PUMA PAC is keeping a list of the Clinton supporters given death threats.

No comments: