Sunday, July 1, 2012

Obama Supremes Health Insurance Tax

What American’s Will Be Saying After Labor Day

After Thursday’s disastrous Supreme Court ruling lead by Chief Coward-Justice John Roberts, I spent a fair amount of time thinking through all the hurdles that must be overcome to overturn “ObamaCare” before it officially kicks in starting January 1st, 2014.

As I thought through what the process looked like, I found my sense of humor returning to me.  That’s important for me since my sense of humor is what keeps me grounded, stopping me from going completely berserk these past few years during the worst President in history’s reign of terror over the United States of America.

When my sense of humor finally kicked back in it was like a thunderstorm clearing out the fog around the city of my mind and that’s when things became clear.

Right now, most American’s aren’t focused on politics because they’re too busy struggling to put food on the table, clothes on their kid’s backs and keeping a roof over their heads.  Let’s face it, this economy really is a struggle and some days it’s all we can do to get through the week and keep a job.  That fact in and of itself distracts most people from the shenanigans going on in Washington DC.

The American people will wake up however, and in terms of Presidential elections, historically that’s been after Labor Day when the summer is unofficially over. 

That is when American’s across all economic and social spectrums will wake up and have a major o’ shit moment.

That moment occurs when a family of four making approximately $50,000 realizes that not only are their income taxes about to go up $3,000 due to the Bush Tax Cuts expiring, their taxes are going to skyrocket due to the Obama Supremes Health Insurance Tax.

As I calculated the impacts to my own taxes, I had that OSHIT moment myself, and it was then and there I decided that despite my misgivings about Mitt Romney I would personally do everything within my power to Remove and Replace Obama.

For me, that meant writing my first political campaign check in more than 16 years, and signing up to help the Romney campaign.  I’ve connected with the local County folks where I live and will be spending every spare moment I have until election day to work towards Romney’s election.

Now I want to be clear here about where I stand.  Romney wasn’t my first choice.  In fact, he wasn’t my second, third, or even fourth choice but this is the hand we’re dealt and I’ve decided to make the best of it.

I personally cannot live with myself if I don’t do everything within my own personal power to unseat the worst President in history and eliminate this massive fraud on the American public known as Obamacare.  I say this as someone with three pre-existing conditions that already are covered by health insurance, who’d rather put my health care choices in my and my doctor’s hands rather than some Obamacare bureaucrat who’s already decided they don’t like how I vote so off I go to the IPAB death panels! 

So there it is folks. This is the choice before us.  I’ve already decided what I must personally do.  How about you?

No comments: