Sunday, April 11, 2010

Jon Voight Unloads on Obama

A Three Minute Rebuke of a Failed Presidency

I’m not a fan of Mike Huckabee, I don’t watch his show.  Frankly, I think the guy’s a shyster thus my nickname for him “Hucksterbee.”

So when this clip was brought to my attention this morning I didn’t pay much attention to it, after all how “serious” could this be?  It’s the milquetoast “Hucksterbee” show and here we have just another hollywood actor espousing his political views.  Gee, where have we heard that before?

But I acquiesced to the cajoling of an online friend and I watched it.  I found myself cheering.  Voight spoke for me and likely millions of other American’s across the country and in the Tea Party when he mercilessly told Obama of his failures as President.

In this video, Voight calls out Obama’s use of Saul Alinsky tactics, feeding America “poison” and offered words of encouragement to those in the Tea Party movement across America urging them to remain ever vigilant.

Again, I’m not a fan of Hucksterbee but I have to give him credit for allowing Voight to use airtime to read his letter when Hucksterbee himself didn’t know what was in it.

I find it hard to thank a hollywood actor for speaking for me, but in this case it’s well deserved.  Thank you Jon Voight for speaking for me last night. 

No comments: