Thursday, November 1, 2012

Benghazi Isn’t Going Away

Despite Media Attention on Sandy, Terrorist Attacks That Killed Four American’s Remains In Focus

The San Diego Union Times has a blockbuster editorial (“You have the blood of an American Hero on your hands”) demanding answers to what really happened in Benghazi on Sept. 11th of this year.  The American people deserve an answer before the election, will the rest of the media follow suit and do their jobs, or will they continue to give Obama a pass?

Who told Navy Seals Ty Woods and Glen Doherty that they were “out of luck” in getting Air Support when they attempted to rescue Ambassador Chris Stevens?  Who made the call that their lives were to be ‘sacrificed’?  What did Obama know, and when did he know it?

San Diego U-T Excerpt: (Read the rest )

What did President Barack Obama know and when did he know it? Why has the Obama administration kept changing its story about how Ambassador Chris Stevens, security officials Tyrone Woods of Imperial Beach and Glen Doherty of Encinitas, and information officer Sean Smith, who grew up in San Diego, died on Sept. 11 in Benghazi, Libya? Why won’t the mainstream media treat the incontrovertible evidence of the White House’s dishonesty and incompetence like the ugly scandal it obviously is?


Jerusalem Post: Benghazi Is The October Surprise

Why Aren’t Revealed eMails Reported in American Media?


We all know how it went, everyone from the Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, to the Press Secretary Jay Carney, to the Director of National Security James Clapper and President Obama himself all were on the YouTube video bandwagon until the wheels fell off.

But as time has gone on, new bits and pieces have emerged. The information on the attack makes the deaths of the four Americans that much more senseless. Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs working under the State Department, were killed alongside information management officer Sean Smith and U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

Emails from Benghazi have surfaced showing that Obama, the FBI, CIA, the State Department, the military, as well as other intelligence offices within the government knew within two hours, that the attack on the Benghazi consulate had been carried out by terrorists.

A live feed of audio and video were being watched at the White House and now we find out from sources who were on the ground in Benghazi that the request from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. consulate as well as the attack hours later on the annex itself was denied by the CIA command.

Two times the CIA operatives were told to “stand down” when they requested to go to the aid of the Ambassador and his team.

It has also come out that the 2 former SEALs who were murdered had gone against orders and rescued those who remained at the consulate along with the body of Sean Smith, who had been killed in the initial attack.

Read the rest at the Jerusalem Post



And Finally, Why Has The White House Classified All Video/Audio of Benghazi as “Top Secret?”

Sean Hannity was debating liberal Juan Williams Tuesday on the Benghazi massacre. Hannity revealed this on the audio tapes of Tyrone Woods begging for air support on 9-11,

“My sources tell me they’re pretty damning, Juan. They’re begging for help.”

Ty Woods was screaming over the air begging for air support.  There are no fewer than three tapes that the Obama White House is sitting on.  Rumors have it that at least two mainstream media outlets also have the tapes and are sitting on them also. 

If Obama gets re-elected, I hope the House of Representatives starts impeachments proceedings immediately.

No comments: