Five Impeachable Offenses In Sixty Days
Richard Nixon was nearly impeached before he resigned the Presidency for far less offense than the Obama Administration has committed in the last sixty days, in Obama’s case the cover-up is just beginning.
You may be wondering just what in the blue hell I’m talking about, so let me lay out for you what those impeachable offenses are clearly so that you, my dear reader understand exactly where it is I’m coming from.
Before I begin, let me remind you what the President’s oath of office is:
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.
The oath of office of the President of the United States is an oath or affirmation required by the United States Constitution before the President begins the execution of the office. The wording is specified in Article Two, Section One, Clause Eight. (Source: Wikipedia)
How has Obama failed in his Duties as President of the United States?
- The leak this week of the methods, sources and techniques of this nations capabilities as they pertain to Cyber-Warfare, and our nation’s role in halting Iran’s nuclear capabilities via the Stuxnet virus, which damaged Iranian centrifuges setting Iran back one to two years in their nuclear program. This was an admission of the United States’ role in the Cyber-War against Iran, and in my opinion was Obama “thumping his chest” publicly to boost his election chances.
- Leaking our ability to infiltrate muslim terrorist organizations, and how we are able to locate and kill them with drones. Here we cannot begin to count the number of National Security, FBI, CIA, NSA agents who’s lives are now in danger because of this leak. Undoubtedly, lives have already been lost we’re just not aware of them yet.
- Leaking the existence of a CIA double agent embedded inside of al-Qaida. I don’t think I need to extrapolate on this one.
- Leaking our capabilities to spy on Iranian nuclear facilities. Here we’ve given Iran our “playbook” on how we gather information on them, which in turn enables them to counteract our capabilities and stop us from gathering intel.
- Leaking our war plans, should the United Sates be drawn into war after an Israeli attack on Iran’s nuclear sites.
Each one of these leaks endangers the lives of our men and women in Afghanistan and Iraq, our CIA, FBI and NSA intelligence agents overseas, and gives Iran and our enemies our “playbook” on how the United States of America defends itself against its enemies, in this case Iran’s nuclear threat specifically.
Clearly all five are violations of the President’s responsibility to protect and defend the United States of America from all enemies (both foreign and domestic) as well as the Oath of Office which Obama took to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
There is no doubt in my mind that all five leaks came from the White House directly and that all five leaks were also done to present Obama as “tough on terrorism” in an attempt to boost his election prospects. Narcissist that he is, Obama just cannot stop bragging about himself or puffing himself up which has now put him in the position of having to defend himself against one of his primarily liberal lamestream media defenders, the New York Times. Either Obama is lying, or the New York Times is. Given the New York Times claims dozens of Obama Administration sources stating the leak is coming directly from the White House, who are we to believe?
The House of Representatives must act to impeach and remove Barack Hussein Obama from office, as is it’s Constitutional Duty under Article I, Section II of the Constitution.
As stated in Federalist No. 65 by Alexander Hamilton, “Impeachment is a method of national inquest into the conduct of public men.” Hamilton and the framers of the Constitution knew that the history of impeachment as a Constitutional process dated from 14th Century England, when the fledgling Parliament at it’s establishment sought to make the King’s advisors accountable.
What better way to hold Obama accountable for his leaking sensitive information to boost his election prospects than by impeaching him?
Knowing House Speaker Boehner (R. OH) lacks the backbone to do so, the American People have the responsibility come November to impeach Obama at the ballot box, and remove him from office.
It is now up to us my friends, to protect and defend the United States of America from all enemies foreign and domestic, and that includes the enemy inside the White House.