Yesterday Barack Hussein Obama said rising gas prices are not his fault.
In order to believe Obama’s half-baked, half-assed “policies” haven’t contributed to our RECORD BREAKING gas prices, you’d also have to believe:
(1) It wasn't his fault when he ordered a halt to all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico;
(2) It wasn't his fault when he ordered the EPA to shut down refineries across America;
(3) It wasn't his fault when he failed to authorize the Keystone Pipeline, even after extensive studies proved it was safe, and every other Government Agency responsible for it's oversight approved it;
(4) It wasn't his fault when he failed to back the overthrow of Iran's and Syria's regime, causing more unrest in the Middle East driving up gas prices;
(5) It wasn't his fault spending BILLIONS of dollars on failed "green energy" programs when that money would've been better spent DRILLING for oil;
(6) It wasn't his fault when he threatened windfall profits taxes on all OIL companies, further driving up pump prices;
(7) It wasn't his fault that his good friend, WARREN BUFFET is the single biggest beneficiary of cancelling the Keystone Pipeline project as Buffet owns Burlington Northern Railway, the company currently transporting oil from the Canada Tar Sands to refineries in the U.S;
(8) It wasn't his fault when dozens of oil rigs owned by George Soros' Petrobras pulled up from the Gulf of Mexico to drill off the coast of Venezuela, where Soros stands to make BILLIONS;
(9) It wasn't his fault when he ordered the EPA to slow down the permit process that allows drilling for ANY new oil ANYWHERE in the U.S.
(10) It's not his fault for not shutting down oil speculators - AS HE PROMISED TO during the 2008 campaign.
Folks, how do you know Barack Hussein Obama is lying? HIS LIPS ARE MOVING!