Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Never Forget

twin towers May Our Father in Heaven Bless and Keep The Souls of Those Lost On This Tragic Day.

Vice President Biden’s Speech in Shanksville

Until yesterday my own opinion of Joe Biden was that he's nothing more than a bumbling gaffe track to be mocked and ridiculed.

Yesterday he connected with the families of Flight 93 and the American People in a way I never thought he could. Clearly he spoke from his heart and in my opinion, completely upstaged any speech Obama could possibly give today.

This is a side of Joe Biden I never expected to see, and it made me wish that he, not Obama were President.

In closing, I just want to say “Thank You” to Vice President Biden for his wonderful, heart-felt speech and having delivered it with a sense of purpose, selflessness and dignity in a way that Barack Hussein Obama never can.

God Bless America, the families who’s lives were tragically changed on this day ten years ago, and all who serve our country and have made the ultimate sacrifice in our defense.

No comments: